When a lot of men are in sexual intercourse, can feel oneself seminal volume is little, doubt oneself got a disease, can you affect birth. So everyone is a little worried, want to know what are the reasons for less semen, then the following is a brief introduction to the reasons for this problem.
First of all, we need to know that a healthy and mature man’s semen output is generally 2-6 milliliters each time. If there is a slight change in semen volume, it will not affect the number of sperm. That is to say, less semen sometimes does not necessarily mean less sperm. Only when the volume of ejaculated semen is less than 1 ml, it is regarded as too little semen.
There are many causes of Low Semen Volume, the most important of which can be divided into physiological Low Semen Volume and pathological Low Semen Volume.
Physiological causes of low semen volume
1.Sexual life is not abstemious: When male friend is in at ordinary times life, sexual life frequency is too much, appear easily seminal fluid is little circumstance. Because there will be ejaculation during sexual life, if the number of male friends sexual life is too much, then the number of ejaculation will become more, so there will be less semen. The seminal fluid that causes to sexual life not abstemious is little, male friends need to adjust the number of times of good oneself sexual life, also do not often masturbate, it is very bad to oneself body so.
2.Unhealthy diet: When male friends in normal life do not pay attention to the health of the diet, there will be less semen. If male friends do not pay attention to the comprehensiveness of nutrition in their diet and do not pay attention to the intake of vitamins and zinc, they are prone to less semen. If male friends have bad habits of smoking and drinking, they can easily lead to less semen. At this time, male friends need to adjust their diet, pay attention to the health of diet and comprehensive nutrition, which can effectively alleviate the situation of less semen.
Pathological causes of low semen volume
1. Causes of cryptorchidism: Cryptorchidism is one of the important causes affecting semen quality. About 60% of patients with unilateral cryptorchidism are infertile, so if sperm density is low and cryptorchidism exists, early treatment is necessary.
2. Causes of chromosomal abnormalities: Low sperm count may be a chromosomal abnormality. Chromosomal aberrations have a serious impact on sperm density, motility and morphology.
3. the reason of endocrine abnormality: Endocrine abnormality also can bring about spermatozoon quantity little, male normal spermatogenic function depends on hypothalamus-hypophysis-the normal function of gonadal axis, among them any link obstacle, can affect spermatogenic function, other if disease of thyroid gland, adrenal gland also can affect gonadal function and send little spermatozoon disease.
4. Caused by varicocele: Varicocele is the main cause of low sperm count. When varicocele occurs, the local temperature of the testis increases and vasoactive substances increase, thus affecting the spermatogenic function of the testis. However, the degree of varicoceles is not proportional to the quality of sperm.
5. Autoimmunity: Low sperm count may be the cause of autoimmunity. Reproductive immunology studies have found that male autoimmunity can affect fertility, and antisperm antibodies can affect sperm production and transport.
6. cryptorchidism temperature is exorbitant cause: Still scrotum temperature is exorbitant, radiate injury, chemical poison and medicaments influence all can cause little spermatozoon disease.
7. Urinary tract infection: Urinary tract infection also has a certain impact on sperm volume. Chronic infection of accessory gonads can affect various laboratory indicators in semen.
8. Injury to the vas deferens: Injury to the vas deferens caused by seminal vesicle tumors or cysts, urethral strictures, urethral diverticula, or reproductive tract surgery can also reduce semen volume.
How to maintain sperm scientifically?
1.don’t stay up late.
If men often stay up late, the body will consume excess physical strength, feel lack of energy, but also miss the best spermatogenic time, because sperm production is carried out when people rest, stay up too late at night, sleep during the day is not much help, if regular stay up late, male spermatogenic ability will be reduced, there will be fewer sperm and poor sperm quality. As a result, the rate of sperm deformity increases, and the rate of DNA fragmentation increases, which is a common factor leading to male infertility.
2. Pay attention to radiation protection
Nowadays, both life and work depend on electronic devices, especially men like to play games and watch live broadcasts. They all like to put the devices on their knees. The temperature of testicles for sperm production is one to two degrees lower than normal body temperature. When the temperature is higher than 37 degrees, it will affect the spermatogenesis of testicles and cause harm to sperm health. Radiation from both laptops and routers can affect the quality of sperm, so remember not to put electronic products too close to the genitals.
3.can not be long-term abstinence
If you want your baby to selectively conserve energy and not have sex at ordinary times, this way may have an impact on the quality of sperm. Long-term abstinence will lead to genital congestion for a long time, and the temperature of the pudendum will rise. In this environment, the vitality of sperm will be affected. In addition to abstinence, the couple’s life should be moderate and not too indulgent. The growth and development of sperm needs a cycle, and too frequent marital life can also affect the quality of sperm.
Attention should be paid to vitamin supplementation in the usual diet, especially vitamin E and trace elements, which are helpful for sperm to resist bacteria. Therefore, male friends can eat more foods containing these elements, which can effectively help to improve sperm motility. They can also supplement foods containing zinc and protein, which are easily lacking in the process of sperm production. These attentions are of great help to the body.
5.Don’t drink a lot of alcohol.
As we all know, drinking too much alcohol is not good for the body, especially for the liver. Drinking too much alcohol can also damage human sperm and affect the reproductive capacity of the human body, because drinking a lot of alcohol will reduce the level of testosterone, which will further reduce the quality and quantity of sperm.
In short, if there is less sperm, we need to go to the hospital for a detailed examination to identify the causes of less sperm, and then carry out targeted treatment. In life, you can also supplement your oligospermia through diet, such as eel, snakehead, bean products, which can alleviate the situation of oligospermia and restore men’s health.