Now with the rapid development of society, men bear more and more pressure from family and society, male sexual function has sent a dangerous signal, there are many problems, common problems are impotence and premature ejaculation; Although impotence and premature ejaculation belong to male sexual dysfunction, their pathogenesis is essentially different.
What is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation means that the penis is inserted into the vagina for a shorter time (normal 15 minutes or longer, 5-10 minutes for ejaculation too fast, less than 2 minutes for severe premature ejaculation) or ejaculate before it is inserted into the vagina. It is caused by excessive sensitivity of penile nerves for some reason. The common cause is that the glans is wrapped for a long time in patients with excessive prepuce, and that the threshold of their pelvic floor nerve is reduced in patients with prostatitis. The patient that causes premature ejaculation is as a result of long-term masturbation is caused, occupy one large part.
Premature ejaculation is only associated with men who have a long regular life experience. That is to say, a man should have a wife or sexual partner for at least three months, have sex more than three times a week, and have been ejaculating early before confirming that it is premature ejaculation. Like virgins who ejaculate early for the first time and within a month after that, and men who have not had sex for more than a week may ejaculate early when they have sex for the first time again, but this is not premature ejaculation. Another is to meet the so-called goddess, too excited and nervous, although usually very good, but this time has not entered, she was a tease on the shooting, this does not belong to premature ejaculation.
What are the symptoms of premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is a very common male ejaculation dysfunction, with a high morbidity, accounting for about 1/3 of adult men. So what is premature ejaculation? There is no clear definition of premature ejaculation, which is generally measured by the latency of ejaculation and the frequency of female orgasm, but both aspects are affected by external factors, such as age, abstinence time, environment, physical condition, emotional condition and other factors. Therefore, there is no clear conclusion about premature ejaculation.
Generally speaking, ejaculation before or just after the penis is inserted into the vagina is regarded as premature ejaculation. There are many causes of premature ejaculation, and the types of premature ejacuation are different, but in any case, it must be treated as soon as possible.
Three common types of premature ejaculation
Adolescent primary premature ejaculation: This kind of premature ejaculation patients can erect normally, but because of the psychological or mental impact, leading to abnormal ejaculation, also produced the symptoms of premature ejack.
Invisible premature ejaculation: This kind of patient often has erectile inadequacy or sexual interest low circumstance, and companion has psychological or mental angst, bring about premature ejaculation symptom easily.
Circumstantial premature ejaculation: Due to the influence of the surrounding environment caused by premature ejaculation, if you change an environment can improve the situation of ejaculation too fast, basically normal.
These are common symptoms of premature ejaculation, if male friends encounter such a situation, do not take it lightly, must be treated as soon as possible.
What is impotence?
The doctor tells you: Impotence calls erectile dysfunction again (abbreviation ED), it is to point to when having sexual desire requirement, the penis cannot erect or erect not firm, or although have erect and have the hardness of certain level, but the enough time that cannot maintain sexual intercourse, hinder sexual intercourse or cannot finish sexual intercourse consequently. Impotence includes erectile weakness, midway weakness and erectile difficulty. It is caused by relative or absolute insufficient blood flow of penile blood vessels due to certain reasons. Common diseases include prostatitis, decreased sex hormones, penile induration, arteriovenous fistula, especially long-term masturbation, which is an important factor leading to impotence.
If men suffer from impotence for a long time, it will not only affect their sexual life, but also have a serious impact on fertility, marital relationship and psychology.
The main symptoms of impotence are as follows:
1, the penis cannot erect completely or erect not firm, so that cannot have normal sexual life satisfactorily.
2. Young people suffer from anxiety and impatience accompanied by impotence due to inadequate emotional communication with their partners or inconsistent sexual habits.
3. Although impotence occurs frequently, the penis can erect and maintain for a period of time in the morning or during masturbation, mostly caused by psychological factors.
4. Impotence persists and progresses, mostly caused by organic lesions.
Impotent patient should abstemious sexual intercourse, long-term sexual intercourse is excessive, immerse at pornography, it is one of reasons that bring about impotent. Practice proves, separate bed of husband and wife, stop sexual life period of time, avoid the sexual stimulation of all sorts of types, let central nervous system and sexual organ get sufficient rest, it is the effective step that prevents and cure impotent.
Impotence can be divided into severe, moderate and mild according to the severity of the disease, and the symptoms of three different degrees of impotence are not the same.
(1) serious impotence: The patient sexual desire of serious impotence disappears, how to stimulate sensitive area, still accept the stimulation of the opposite sex, or masturbation, the penis does not have reaction; The penis cannot erect during sexual intercourse and cannot enter the vagina; The penis has no erection angle and hardness; Sexual intercourse activity basically stops, without sexual intercourse feeling.
(2) Moderate impotence: The sexual requirement of moderate impotence is weakened, the penis erects slowly after stimulating the sensitive area, and can not erect immediately after being stimulated by the opposite sex; Through masturbation, the penis is barely erect; The penis when sexual intercourse often cannot erect, or although can erect, cannot last; The penis cannot enter the vagina during sexual intercourse; The erection angle was less than 90 °, and the hardness was very poor. The frequency of sexual intercourse was significantly reduced, and the sexual sensation was significantly reduced.
(3) Mild impotence: Mild impotence is basically normal. After being stimulated, it can have a fast erection. Masturbation can also have an erection. It can have an erection during sexual intercourse, but the time is not enough. Some of them need the help of their hands to enter the vagina. The frequency of sexual intercourse is reduced, and the feeling is OK.
What are the causes of impotence in men?
1. Age factor: Age is an indirect high risk factor closely related to erectile dysfunction. With the increase of age, the possibility of erectile dysfunction increases. Studies have shown that the prevalence of erectile dysfunction is 7% in men aged 20-30 and 57% in men aged 70-79.
2. Disease factors: mainly diseases of prostate and penis, such as prostatitis, balanitis, gonococcal prostatitis, non-gonococcal and other infectious venereal diseases; The possibility of erectile dysfunction is more than 40%. In addition, endocrine diseases, renal insufficiency, diabetes can also lead to impotence. In addition, trauma, spinal cord injury or surgery, pelvic fracture combined with urethral trauma, pelvic radiotherapy for prostate cancer can easily cause erectile dysfunction.
3. Psychological factors: Psychological diseases such as schizophrenia and depression are related to erectile dysfunction. 50% to 90% of patients with depression are indifferent to sexual desire, and long-term premature ejaculation is also easy to induce impotence.
4. Drug factors: Diuretics, antihypertensive drugs, drugs for heart disease, tranquilizers, antidepressants, hormones, anticholinergic drugs and drugs for ulcer disease may lead to erectile dysfunction.
5. Bad lifestyle: such as smoking, alcoholism, drug abuse, long-term masturbation, etc.
What are the effects of impotence and premature ejaculation?
1.cause male infecund: impotent, premature ejaculation patient penis erects hard, cannot have harmonious husband and wife life, did not lose spermatozoon to the cervix of the female, cannot bear the next generation apparently. For patients with mild illness, the physiological function of patients is in an unhealthy state, and the quality of sperm is poor, which can not guarantee a healthy life.
2. Affect family harmony: Impotence and premature ejaculation affect the feelings of husband and wife, causing family discord. If suffering from impotence and premature ejaculation, in the couple’s life, the wife’s requirements can not be met, long-term impact, will inevitably affect the feelings of husband and wife, and then cause family breakdown.
3. Affect daily life: For example, after suffering from impotence and premature ejaculation, the patient will have symptoms such as bitter and dry throat, yellow and red urine, turbid urine, lassitude, lassitude, restlessness at night, thin and cold, palpitation and restlessness, which will have a great impact on daily life.