When it comes to the pain of sexual intercourse, most people think it’s just a woman’s feeling. In fact, in clinical practice, men in sexual life will also feel a variety of reasons for pain, this situation is very common. This directly affects the quality of sexual life and men’s interest in sexual life. Usually, the male penis, whether erect or weak, should not be painful, the occurrence of pain should be regarded as morbid, to actively find out the causes of diagnosis and treatment, simple restrictive life method is inappropriate.
Painful sex is a sign of disease.
Male sexual intercourse is painful, have the glans in sexual intercourse or wrapping normally prickle, the groin colic when ejaculation, the perineum after ejaculation and lumbosacral Ministry ache, and the urethra when micturition after ejaculation is burning painful wait for a few kinds, its reason and property are different. Causes the male sexual intercourse pain generally to have the following some reasons, like the phimosis, the foreskin is excessively long and so on penis’s own disease, the prostatitis or some physical and chemical factor stimulation and so on.
1. Infection of reproductive organs
Generally speaking, inflammation of male reproductive organs causes sexual pain, which is the most common cause, such as prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis and urethritis, which can cause sexual pain.
2. Genital lesions
Suffer from the person with redundant prepuce, phimosis, the crown of the glans deposits too much dirt, stimulate the skin of the penis, make it allergic or inflamed, sexual intercourse is bound to be painful.
3. Excessive sexual life
Male sexual life is too frequent, every time sexual life lasts too long, can make male genital organ frequent and long time hyperaemia, strut so that feel fatigue, feel sexual intercourse is painful after ejaculation or sexual life thereby.
4. The prepuce frenulum is too short.
The prepuce frenulum refers to the skin connecting the prepuce with the glans, which is located at the urethral orifice below the glans. When the penis erects, if the prepuce frenulum is too short, it will pull the glans and cause the penis to bend, causing excessive pain.
5. Broken penis
Individual men get carried away in sexual life, and there is a deviation in the change of posture, and the man has a sharp pain. Penis broken, or surgical treatment of malformed penis, sexual intercourse can also be painful, for the above reasons, symptomatic treatment can eliminate sexual pain.
6. Contraceptive factors
The skin of the penis is allergic to colloidal condoms or contraceptive creams, resulting in allergic dermatitis, which is bound to cause friction pain during sexual intercourse.
No matter male or female, there are many reasons for the pain of sexual intercourse, some of which are caused by genital infection or some sexually transmitted diseases. In order to avoid further infection and deterioration of the disease, we should go to the regular hospital for examination and treatment in time.
If sexual intercourse pain is not dealt with in time, what harm will it do to men?
1. Pain. Sexual intercourse is painful can produce very big pressure to male psychology: a lot of
patients think oneself are no good, raise a head before the wife, because this makes they are avoided to sexual life, affected sexual life and marriage badly.
2. Sexual dysfunction. Male sexual intercourse pain causes great psychological pressure on men and fear of sexual life, which leads to psychological sexual dysfunction. Cause impotence and premature ejaculation. Because the disease has not been cured for a long time, various symptoms and discomfort are aggravated after sexual intercourse, which causes a malignant stimulation to patients, and gradually leads to a sense of disgust, resulting in reduced sexual desire and frigidity.
3. Cause infection. Because one of the causes of male sexual pain is prostatitis, when the prostate is inflamed, this antibacterial factor is reduced, so it is easy to cause infection. When infection occurs, it can lead to acute urinary retention, acute seminal vesiculitis or epididymitis, deferentis, spermatic cord lymph node enlargement or tenderness.