Every man fantasizes about becoming a hero on the screen one day. However, the fact is that busy work, pressure of life and some bad habits are constantly squeezing men’s health under multiple factors. More and more men often feel that their physical strength is overdrawn, as if it is boring to do anything, feeling that their bodies are hollowed out and their sexual desire is low. Seriously, it may endanger life and health. So, how can men get rid of kidney deficiency caused by body overdraft?
Can kidney deficiency heal itself?
1. Generally speaking, whether male kidney deficiency can recover by itself depends on different conditions and different factors.
2. If the patient’s condition is more serious, and the physique is relatively poor, when the age is relatively old, this situation is difficult to recover through self-regulation, it needs to be treated.
3. If the male kidney deficiency is not particularly serious, it will be cured by itself. But what men need to know is that no matter whether it will be cured or not, they should pay more attention during the period of kidney deficiency and do some precautions, which may improve kidney deficiency.
Men feel hollowed out, three things to do immediately!
1. Rest and relax in time
If men feel that their bodies are hollowed out and feel tired and weak, they should rest properly. Because rest is an effective way to restore energy, normal rest can restore physical strength and maintain a vigorous state, which is usually helpful to alleviate this phenomenon.
2. Frequency of sexual control (masturbation). If men feel that their bodies are hollowed out, they should pay attention to many problems, such as controlling the number of sexual life is also a key point, many men do not pay attention to this problem, the negative impact of too frequent sexual life is very significant. There are also men who masturbate without a partner, which is also part of the high frequency and should be controlled.
3. Supplement nutrition and increase supplements appropriately. Proper supplementation of nutrients for men can help them get the physiological substances needed by the human body faster to maintain their health, which is usually beneficial to the improvement of this phenomenon. Therefore, if men feel that their bodies are hollowed out, they should eat more supplements to supplement the excessive physiological nutrition. At the same time, supplements can also make men physically stronger than before.
The 6 Most Nourishing Foods for Men
1. Soybean products, peanuts and other foods rich in arginine
Arginine is an essential component of sperm formation, which can promote the release of nitric oxide in the body, relax blood vessels and increase blood flow, thus increasing male libido. Foods rich in arginine include walnuts and peas. It should be noted that soy isoflavones in soy products are phytoestrogens, which do not feminize men and reduce bone loss in men.
2. Onion vegetables such as garlic and leek
Garlic, onion, leek and so on can be called “men’s dishes”, they not only have a strong sterilization ability, but also help the absorption of vitamin B1, promote sugar metabolism, alleviate fatigue. Studies have found that men who eat more onion vegetables have half the risk of prostate cancer. Men should eat onion vegetables at least three times a week.
3. Tomatoes, watermelons and other foods rich in lycopene
Lycopene can scavenge free radicals in the prostate and protect the prostate tissue. In addition, studies have shown that lycopene has a significant effect on preventing cancers that men are prone to, such as prostate, colon and rectal cancer. It should be noted that lycopene is a fat-soluble nutrient, so tomatoes are best eaten cooked, and watermelon is best eaten with full-fat yogurt.
4. Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and white radish
These vegetables are rich in organic sulfides and have always been the model of health in vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables help prevent the spread of pre-broccoli cells and are best eaten raw or lightly cooked, according to a new UK report. It should be noted that when eating such vegetables, they should be fully chewed, which is conducive to better release of health ingredients.
5. Foods rich in zinc such as oysters, lean meat and Maca
Nutrition experts recommend 15 milligrams of zinc a day for men and 11.5 milligrams for women. This is because male semen contains a lot of zinc, zinc deficiency in the body, will affect the number and quality of sperm. In addition, zinc is not only necessary for the synthesis of male hormones, but also bears the responsibility of protecting the prostate. Foods rich in zinc include aquatic products (especially shellfish, such as oysters and shrimps), lean meat, animal viscera, nuts and so on. However, aquatic products and animal viscera are easy to enrich heavy metals and should not be eaten more.
6. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as sardines and salmon
Male cholesterol metabolism is most likely to be disordered, which makes it more likely to suffer from hypertension, hyperlipidemia, stroke and other stubborn diseases. Omega 3 fatty acids, which prevent blood clotting and lower triglycerides, are particularly beneficial to the cardiovascular system. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids include saury, sardines, salmon, tuna, etc. These fish can be eaten instead, preferably twice a week.