Spermatorrhea refers to the phenomenon of ejaculation occurring in the absence of sexual intercourse. Because sexual desire is a very normal physiological desire, it is usually more vigorous in young adults, which is mainly related to the secretion of sex hormones in the body. Therefore, about 80% of unmarried healthy young adults have experienced spermatorrhea, and its frequency can vary from 1-5 times a month. When regular sexual life is established, normal adult men will occasionally have spermatorrhea in their sleep without sexual intercourse, which is also a normal physiological phenomenon, and do not need to be too nervous or special treatment.
However, if the phenomenon of frequent spermatorrhea occurs, we need to pay attention to it, because this phenomenon often means that male friends have physical problems.
Causes of spermatorrhea
1.Sexual desire is exuberant and cannot get release, the organ such as gland of spermary, seminal vesicle, prostate, urethral ball produces seminal fluid ceaselessly. When the amount of semen exceeds the storage limit of epididymis and seminal vesicle, a little stimulation will reflexively cause ejaculation, so that semen is discharged from the urethra, which is a normal physiological phenomenon.
2.Chronic inflammation of the reproductive system. If a male friend has local lesions such as reproductive organs or urinary system, it will stimulate the sexual organs and cause spermatorrhea, such as foreskin phimosis, urethritis, prostatitis, etc.
3.Excessive fatigue: Men in the excessive physical or mental work, resulting in the body too tired and fall into deep sleep, but at this time the cerebral cortex center is still in a strong state of activity, thus leading to the emergence of spermatorrhea.
4.Psychological factor: a few young men lack correct sexual knowledge, to sexual relevant problem thought excessive concentration, get easily sexual stimulation, bring about pallium to be in sexual excitement condition continuously, cause spermatorrhea phenomenon thereby.
5. External factors: Some men read magazines, comics or movies that can stimulate them sexually during the day, which will form an exciting focus in the cerebral cortex, and then they are prone to nocturnal emission at night. In addition, the quilt is too thick, the trousers are too tight, and the soles of the feet are cold, which can easily induce spermatorrhea.
How to prevent spermatorrhea
1. If you have a regular sexual partner, you can have regular sexual life to reduce the possibility of overflow of seminal vesicle fluid. If you are unmarried and have no sexual life, you can masturbate once every 1 to 2 weeks to discharge semen.
2. Keep a good mood, try to go to bed early and get up early, arrange work and rest reasonably, avoid mental tension and excessive fatigue, exercise properly, choose jogging, ball games, swimming, Taijiquan, yoga and other ways to exercise;
3. Do anus lifting exercise. For men with frequent spermatorrhea, they can do anus lifting exercises when they are free, such as waiting for buses. Lift the anus upward and hold it for a few seconds, then release it, and then do this action for more than a dozen groups each time. Through this exercise, the control ability of the smooth muscle of the ejaculatory duct can be improved, which can alleviate frequent spermatorrhea to a certain extent.
4. Do sit-ups. Men lie on the bed with their knees bent, their hands crossed, on the back of their heads, and do sit-ups. In the process of lying together, abdominal muscles can be exercised, pelvic tissues can be improved, the activity of internal organs will be improved, and spermatorrhea can be reduced.
5. Massage. Lie flat on the bed, cross your hands on the navel, massage clockwise first, then counterclockwise, massage several times, and then push down along the heart. By doing massage exercise, it can achieve the effect of body building and improve frequent spermatorrhea.
6. Avoid contact with sexually suggestive videos, audios, books, etc. As far as possible, causing mental and psychological factors to induce spermatorrhea;
7. When sleeping, try to choose loose pants, take supine or lateral sleeping position, avoid prone sleeping position, and avoid local stimulation of external genitalia. At the same time, keep the perineum clean and hygienic, and change underwear regularly.
8. If frequent spermatorrhea occurs, accompanied by listlessness, soreness and weakness of waist and legs, you should go to urology or andrology specialist in time to see a doctor. Experts will assess the causes of frequent spermatorrhea, whether there are phimosis, ejaculatory duct inflammation, reproductive tract infection, abnormal development of seminal vesicle and other problems, and then formulate targeted treatment plans.
Diet for spermatorrhea
1. Drink lotus seed porridge
Lotus seeds have the effect of tonifying the kidney, so for men with spermatorrhea, they can eat more food made of lotus seeds. The most convenient way to make lotus seeds is to cook porridge with japonica rice, but when making them, the lotus seeds should be washed and soaked for more than 10 minutes. Lotus seed porridge can not only tonify the kidney, but also has the effect of calming the nerves. Therefore, for people with long-term insomnia and dreaminess, they can eat more.
Grapes have a good effect on alleviating prostatitis, and as we all know, prostatitis is one of the main culprits of inducing spermatorrhea, so patients with spermatorrhea insist on eating grapes will achieve the purpose of alleviating the condition. In addition to eating grapes directly, they can also be mashed into powder and then taken with water. Because the grape water tastes sweet and sour, it can also play a role in enhancing people’s appetite.
Walnut has the effect of nourishing kidney and supplementing qi and blood, and long-term consumption can achieve the purpose of alleviating spermatorrhea. The number of walnuts eaten should be two per day, preferably in the morning. In addition to the above effects, walnuts also have the effect of nourishing the brain and preventing gallstones, so it is a good way to eat walnuts every day.
Many men think that jujube is the exclusive tonic for women, so they will not eat jujube. In fact, their perception is very limited, because jujube not only has the effect of maintaining the uterus, but also has the effect of alleviating premature ejaculation and impotence. Therefore, for men with spermatorrhea, insisting on eating jujube every day will achieve unexpected results.
Litchi has the effect of relieving testicular swelling and pain, so it is very suitable for men with spermatorrhea. The amount of litchi eaten every day should be well controlled, because too much litchi can cause excessive internal heat. Usually, the number of about 20 is appropriate.
Mutton has the effect of strengthening Yang and tonifying kidney, which is very suitable for men with kidney deficiency and spermatorrhea. Because of the taste of mutton, some seasonings can be added to remove the fishy smell.
Oyster is not only a delicacy that often appears on the table, but also has certain medicinal value. Oyster not only has the effect of treating weakness, nourishing Yin and tonifying Yang, but also can be used to treat spermatorrhea, night sweat and other diseases. In addition, eating oysters is also conducive to improving sperm activity, improving the chance of pregnancy, for men who want to have a baby, they can usually eat more oysters.
Okra is a very nutritious vegetable, it has the function of nourishing Yin and Yang, has been known as the “plant VIA GRA” “, men often eat okra can not only improve sexual ability, but also prevent male diseases. Men with spermatorrhea often eat okra can also help improve the disease, suggest that patients and friends may wish to try.
9. Chinese chives
Leek is often rejected by people because of its unique aroma, but it has a very good role in tonifying the kidney, because the occurrence of spermatorrhea has a certain relationship with male kidney deficiency, so after spermatorrhea, male friends should eat more leek. In addition, leek also has the function of combing liver qi and preventing constipation, which is beneficial to human body for a long time.