Every time after dinner, men always talk about their own topics, all kinds of male diseases, physiological phenomena are the high frequency of discussion. When it comes to spermatorrhea, most men will laugh it off, because spermatorrhea is one of the most common physiological phenomena in men, and there is nothing new for them to talk about. Some men choose to continue to wear clothes with semen at night after spermatorrhea, which is actually wrong. So, how to deal with spermatorrhea?
1. Wash underwear in time
Men should change their underwear with semen in time after spermatorrhea. The vast majority of men’s spermatorrhea occurs at night, known as nocturnal emission. Men have spermatorrhea in their sleep, and semen is often ejaculated on their underwear or pants without their awareness, which may only be found when they get up in the morning to brush their teeth and go to the toilet. After spermatorrhea, men must change and wash their dirty underwear with semen in time. Many men think that semen belongs to their own products, so even if they have spermatorrhea, they don’t have to change and wash their dirty clothes in time for a day before washing. In fact, this idea is often the most wrong.
Male semen contains a variety of nutrients, and many bacteria are particularly fond of this environment, and breed in large numbers in the semen, because male spermatorrhea generally occurs late at night, so the place where semen is generally in the morning has bred a large number of bacteria, if men continue to wear all day, bacteria will breed more. It may lead to bacterial infection of male reproductive organs, which leads to various inflammations. Therefore, men must wash their underwear in time after spermatorrhea.
2. Go pee in time
Because spermatorrhea often occurs when the bladder is full, we should remember to urinate in time to wash the residual semen in the urethra, clean the reproductive tract, and avoid infection with other diseases. If possible, it’s better to wash it with clean water.
3. Establish normal and regular living habits, establish normal frequency of sexual life after marriage, participate in more beneficial sports activities, disperse the attention focused on sexual issues, and try to free themselves from indulging in sexual issues.
4. Be familiar with the problem of frequent spermatorrhea correctly, and don’t carry a mental burden for it. Too much worry will lead to an increase in the number of spermatorrhea, resulting in a vicious circle and unable to extricate themselves.
5. Pay attention to sexual organ hygiene, often clean the external genitalia, remove smegma, after spermatorrhea, first of all, use simple toilet paper to clean up the mucus eliminated, and then clean up their local reproductive organs.
6. Adjust sleep habits, when sleeping, do not let your lower body too hot, otherwise a hot reproductive organs will be congested, and then spermatorrhea. Sleep in the prone position as little as possible, and avoid placing your hands on the genital area.
7. Appropriate use of sedative and tranquilizing drugs.
8. Cure the diseases that induce frequent spermatorrhea in time. Suffer from seminal emission problem anyhow, everybody must undertake treating to normal hospital actively.